We assist students with:
- Self-reflection and self-evaluation
- Research and exploration of post-Dexter Southfield options
- Standardized test planning
- Building a college list
- NCAA athletic recruiting
- Application strategy and deadline management
- College visit planning
- Interview preparation
- Essay and supplement writing
- Understanding and applying for financial aid
- Gap year and PG (Post-Graduate) year options
- Making a final enrollment decision
When do we start working with students?
Please review our Dexter Southfield College Counseling Timeline 2023-2024 for grade specific programming information.