- SAT: Coronavirus Updates
- ACT: COVID-19 Updates
- Test Optional Colleges
- Testing Recommendations (Summit Educational Group)
NCAA Eligibility Center announces flexibility in initial eligibility for 2021-22
Students who initially enroll full time during the 2021-22 academic year and intend to play NCAA Division I or II athletics will not be required to take a standardized test to meet NCAA initial-eligibility requirements. Learn more
School Day Testing Offered to Class 12 Students at Dexter Southfield in Fall 2020
SAT School Day Testing:
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
(Makeup: Wednesday, October 28, 2020)
ACT School Day Testing:
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
(Makeup: Tuesday, October 20, 2020)
- School Day Testing is optional for Class 12 students. Students can take the SAT, ACT, or both during the school day.
- Students have the option to take the SAT with or without writing. The ACT will be offered without writing.
- We will order all tests, and registration fees will be charged to student accounts.
- We will email students to confirm test registration prior to testing.
- Registration is now closed. Questions should be directed to Lindsey Cunningham.
- PSAT/NMSQT (National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test):
Wednesday, October 14, 2020 (No online registration needed.)
- Optional Free ACT Practice Test:
Saturday, November 14, 2020, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- A testing plan will be discussed with each Class 11 student during individual college counseling sessions beginning in the fall.
- Students are responsible for registering for standardized testing (with the exception of the PSAT) as well as sending their scores to colleges.
- PSAT 10: Wednesday, February 24, 2021 (No online registration needed.)
- Optional Free ACT Practice Test: Saturday, November 14, 2020, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Free SAT and ACT Refresher Webinars
Summit Educational Group has produced a SAT Refresher Webinar and an ACT Refresher Webinar. Both are pre-recorded 2-hour sessions to provide a general review of test-taking strategies. Register to receive the webinar link(s) by email.