Tuition & Financial Aid
We believe in learning by doing. That’s why our students do it all.
Our students have the uncanny ability to move forward with confidence, to embrace challenges and overcome adversity, and to think critically, creatively, and collaboratively. They rise above, stand out, and uncover the excellence that lies within. They are guided by caring and passionate faculty mentors, coaches, and program directors who inspire a love for learning, encourage mindful exploration, and support students becoming co-creators of their own education.
Dexter Southfield students ultimately matriculate as proud and talented alumni, who continue to be guided in everything they do by the School's motto, "Our Best today, Better Tomorrow."
|Classes 1 and 2||$43,055|
February 15, 2022
- Enrollment Deposit Due for returning families.
- Enrollment Deposit Due for newly enrolled families on or before April 10.
- Payment Plan begins on FACTS
- Tuition Refund Insurance is required (ranges from $175-$225 depending on the grade)
- $50 payment plan fee assessed in FACTS
July 31, 2022
- Full Tuition due for those who choose the 1-pay option
- Tuition Refund Insurance is covered by the school
- No payment plan fee assessed in FACTS
Tuition includes lunch, bus transportation, laboratory fees, and athletic fees. It does not include optional school supplies such as backpacks, personal calculators, or personal athletic supplies such as cleats or skates.